Please help with install mongoose challenge

Sorry, I don’t really have time to help you right now, but I believe the project was updated to use new endpoints. Try removing the timestamp part of the path for the routes.

Also, here is the link to you project so people can get to the code.

1 Like

Can you explain it why its coming this?

// running tests
A request to /api/:date? with a valid date should return a JSON object with a unix key that is a Unix timestamp of the input date in milliseconds
A request to /api/:date? with a valid date should return a JSON object with a utc key that is a string of the input date in the format: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
A request to /api/1451001600000 should return { unix: 1451001600000, utc: "Fri, 25 Dec 2015 00:00:00 GMT" }
Your project can handle dates that can be successfully parsed by new Date(date_string)
If the input date string is invalid, the api returns an object having the structure { error : "Invalid Date” }And here is the link [https://boilerplate-project-timestamp-5.memojojo.repl.co](https://boilerplate-project-timestamp-5.memojojo.repl.co)

Your routes should be /api and /api/:date

Sorry but in which one

For the two routes you are required to handle.

You should be able to figure out which route needs the parameter and which doesn’t.

Sorry , but this one it comes for me in the Timestamp Microservice

// running tests
A request to /api/:date? with a valid date should return a JSON object with a unix key that is a Unix timestamp of the input date in milliseconds (Test timed out)
A request to /api/:date? with a valid date should return a JSON object with a utc key that is a string of the input date in the format: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT (Test timed out)
A request to /api/1451001600000 should return { unix: 1451001600000, utc: "Fri, 25 Dec 2015 00:00:00 GMT" }
Your project can handle dates that can be successfully parsed by new Date(date_string)
If the input date string is invalid, the api returns an object having the structure { error : "Invalid Date" }
// tests completed

You have 9 forks of the project. Which one should we look at? I assume the latest one but you didn’t actually link to that one here.

• Where is your /api/:date? route path? I only see /api/data/ and /api/.

• What is timestamp, where was it declared or assigned a value?

Sorry I didn’t get it

What don’t you get?

1. You are not using the correct route paths.

2. You do not have a route parameter.

3. You did not access the route parameter (you do not have one) inside the handler function.

The ExpressJS docs I linked to has all the information you need. I suggest you read it thoroughly.

I mean how I arrange it in it specific place

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.