Please help with proceedure or setup

Tell us what’s happening:
Hi, on the “exercise tracker project” I am totally lost , I have tried different ways , different code , after 15 hours of struggling , searching forums and even doing the unthinkable , Yes I even copied other code to test and see if others code works,yet this test fails every time, so now I am at a loss am I doing something wrong , maybe in setup or is everybody’s code wrong, can some one maybe explain is there something I need to do beofre looking at doing the code in the “server.js file” am i supposed to setup a DB and then something else , is this preset and just do the codeing part , or change/add files please give a hint as to the process to follow beofre the “server.js” coding takes place, I am lost as to proceedure before code , please point me in the right direction .
I am not asking for the code just how to setup everything on glitch before the codeing or am I just supposed to do the code side on the “server.js” file.

Your code so far
No code as nothing is working, just need to get help with the setup or proceedure to get to the actual code part ,

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:74.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/74.0.

Challenge: undefined

Link to the challenge: