Please i need your help in step 55

Step 55

There’s another way to associate an input element’s text with the element itself. You can nest the text within a label element and add a for attribute with the same value as the input element’s id attribute.

Associate the text Loving with the checkbox by only nesting the text Loving in a label element and place it to the right side of the checkbox input element.

<input id="Loving" type="checkbox"> Loving

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

I see no label element, and it looks like you changed the capitalization of the id attribute.

I dont understand the step 55. what do i need to do?

You need to be more specific. Which part of the additional instructions I gave you are you not sure about.

This is what i got after including the label element

<input id="Loving" type="checkbox"> Loving
            <label for="Loving">Loving</label>

Test
Sorry, your code does not pass. Try again.

Hint
Your checkbox should still have an id attribute with the value loving. You may have removed the attribute or changed its value.

1 Like

You changed this to as uppercase L. You need to keep it as a lowercase loving.

1 Like

I fixed it! Thank you so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.