Please review my version of Random Quote Machine

Hello, everybody! :grin:

First of all, STORY TIME! Long story short, I finally figured out how to use a third-party API that uses an API key only using fetch() (just the vanilla JS as part of my philosophy about learning core language before frameworks [except Node.js]) after lots of failed attempts that happened over stupid reasons (like not knowing where to put the custom headers and stuff. Still dumbfounded at this stuff (I guess this is what they called as AJAX), though, but I learned a lot from it.

And last of all, the link: Random Quote Generator.
Constructive criticism is very much appreciated! Whether be it from a design or code performance perspective, tell me what could be improved!

Off-Topic: Took me about 2 months to continue where I left off from the curriculum, 2 months researching and learning (and admittedly, some time slacking/procrastinating), a day actually building this page. I feel very slow on the track (good thing it is self-paced, though).

It’s very good. I like it. :+1: Some fun quotes in there too.
The only thing I would change is to make the button more obvious.
Something like this maybe?

I guess it does not stand out/obvious being a button. Currently finding an alternative to make it obviously a button.

1 Like