Please understand me

I can not…
I could not understand it and I did not go through it.
I do not understand what I wrote. I am writing from Turkey. Manage your friends :slight_smile:

Adsız

Hello nerisss,

I’m sorry if you’re having language difficulties. We’ll be patient with you if you are patient with us.

First of all, it is probably better to cut and paste the code into your post instead of an image. Also, be sure to include the title of the problem to help us find it for reference.

But you your problem. I think that both of the errors are on line 32 of the image you sent. The first error says:

Your a element should have the anchor text of “cat photos”

Currently, your a element has an anchor text of “CatPhotoApp”. You need to change it to “cat photos”.

The next error says:

Your p element should have the text "View more " (with a space after it).

Currently your p element has "Here’s a ". You need to change that to "View more ". (Remember the space at the end!)

I’m basically giving you the answer here - a simple explanation would take longer and be more confusing. Please make sure you understand what you are doing.

Please let us know if this is not clear or you have more questions.

I really thank you very much. I try to use the best possible language :rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad it helped. But I wouldn’t call English “the best possible language”, just the one used in this forum (and useful in the tech industry.) I admire that you can do this in your second language. I’m currently working on my Spanish, but it would not be possible for me to learn a computer language in Spanish. I admire your courage and language skills.

I always try to remind myself that when someone is having trouble in English, it is because it is their second language, and I only speak one.

Keep up the good work. Let us know if you have any more problems.

1 Like

I admired your kindness in your message. Thank you for your support. I can now understand and say I can. I want as much help as possible

That’s why the forum exists, to help people. We all need some help sometimes. I promise you that there is no question you can ask that other people are not confused about. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

My best teacher :slight_smile: I will rate it well.