Pls am having issue with the navbar in the product documentation project

Pls am having issue with the navbar in the product documentation project

What is the problem you are having?

On story #14 the element on the Id=“navbar” should be shown on the left side of the screen and should be visible to the user

What code have you written so far? Is it an error or do you not understand where to begin?

Hello there @Ejezieikechukwu. Just as @Nona
said, it would be much easier to receive help when you share a link to your code so other devs can take a look and see what’s wrong and how they can help even if you do not know what to do.

Blind suggestions can break your design and cause you headaches. If you still require help with this project, would be nice to share a link from Codepen or any hosting service you might be making use of.

I am having problem with the navbar

@Ejezieikechukwu You would need to give more information than that.

• What is the problem you’re having?
  • What is the desired result?
  • What have you tried?
  • Pasting codes you’ve tried and didn’t work.

Providing these information enable others help you faster without it, you might not be able to get any help. This is the same thing that has been said previously. Explicitly describe what you need help with and be sure you will receive help.

Happy coding :+1:!

It says I should run the code in larger screen before any media queries expected 300 to be above 800
And I don’t have a laptop I don’t know if there is a way out I even tried other people’s project on my phone but it showed that it is 15/16 while in their devices it showed 16/16 pls help me

@Ejezieikechukwu some of the tests on the test suite will not pass if you run the test from a mobile device mostly because of the viewport.

I tested your project and it passed all requirements.
Screenshot 2022-04-21 211655

Since your project is currently deployed on codepen I would strongly advise you to try using a computer to run your tests. To do this you do not need to own a computer as you can do this at computer shops or using a friend’s computer.

Happy coding :+1:!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.