Pls someone help

Hi,
I don’t know if I have to present myself, if so I’m really sorry.
I really seem not to understand what’s going on here, someone’s help is appreciated

You don’t need to present yourself, but a more clear/specific question would help get you an answer - what specifically are you struggling with

Usually you should go to that challenge page and click the Ask for Help button. That will create a topic with your code included, properly formatted and a link to that challenge.

Also, a description of your problem would help too.

I found your challenge page - from the description, it looks like you have done what is asked - I’m not quite sure yet why it’s not passing

It’s not very clearly asked maybe - but you need to “nest your existing a element within a new p element”, so basically you need to move the link at the top instead of creating a new one

Hey @Puddish ,
Whenever you need help with any of the Freecodecamp challenges, use the “Ask For Help” button on your challenge page. It gives the link to the challenge as well as post the code properly here on forum.
And, when you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make the code easier to read.