Pomodoro Timer: Help needed with passing tests

Hi all. I am currently working on the Pomodoro Timer. My timer seems to function correctly yet is not passing all the tests. I am slightly confused as it is not passing test 12 ( When a session countdown reaches zero (NOTE: timer MUST reach 00:00), and a new countdown begins, the element with the id of “timer-label” should display a string indicating a break has begun.) but is passing test 13 ( When a session countdown reaches zero (NOTE: timer MUST reach 00:00), a new break countdown should begin, counting down from the value currently displayed in the id=“break-length” element.)

I am wondering if anyone could offer me any advice on how to proceed further.

Ps. It does not look good at the moment as I want to work on CSS after I have solved these issues.

Link to code: https://codepen.io/cgriffiths5/pen/YzNXqbN

if i read the failed tests correct your time label doesnt change to break after a session reaches zero, but the timer does start the break countdown.

Thank you for your response. When I test my project the label changes after the session reaches zero.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.