Portfolio 2'nd version

Hi all,

This is the second version of project portfolio [Basic - Front end web developer], I need your feed back so i can update my portfolio by your great feed back, thank you all in advance, i am waiting for your opinions…

Link of portfolio: https://codepen.io/ali-admin/full/vrBXNq/

Regards,
Ali Mosaad

Hey great work! Couple of little things. Your objective text often overlaps the border to it’s right and your icons change color on hover but aren’t clickable which is a bit confusing. Also the readability is a little bit challenge in parts. Don’t mean to be critical it’s an awesome portfolio but i’d want the feedback. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @wedge,

Thank you very much for your feed back, i will try to solve these important things that you tell me.

thank you again and have a nice great day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Ali Mosaad

I enjoyed Your portfolio. Thank for creating it. I just thought that your usage of various fonts throws off what is trying to be conveyed. Other than that I think it is a good project.

I would also like feedback as well. My portfolio isn’t as specific as yours, however I enjoyed building it.

Happy Coding,
Douglas Howe

1 Like

Hi @CodeMonk78,

Thank you very much for your feed back, i think you are right, i will change fonts.

I see your portfolio, it is very nice but you should change background to be more nice, thank you again for your great feed back :slight_smile:

Regards,
Ali Mosaad

I have to agree with @wedge. I would also add that color “scheme” is too dark, for my personal “taste” … You might want to think about some brighter colors.

Just my opinion …

Other than that … everything else is great !

1 Like

Hi @BoCode84,

Thank you very much for your feed back, i will change the color and some important things as fast as i can.

Thank you again in advance.

Regards,
Ali Mosaad