Portfolio Feedback ~4 Months of Continuous Learning

Hi everyone!

Here’s my portfolio https://itayshiff.netlify.app/
I finished it 2 days ago. Everything I learned was online, I didn’t pay for any course and I’m quite satisfied with the result, but I still have some doubts about it.
I tried my best making this portfolio stand out from any term as you can read in the technical aspects in the project details page.

My first project - the weather app, was started on 12/02/2020, which means it took me about 3 months to get to the point I am right now.
I also learned a lot from freecodecamp but I haven’t finished the certificate because I swung away to other parts whenever I felt it was necessary.
I haven’t tried applying to any type of job so far, I focused merely on learning and creating, and it was quite fun actually.

Any kind of feedback is welcome !
I want you to be brutally honest as much as you can, if you think something looks bad so tell me. I’d like to hear everything :slight_smile:

I think the footer color is ugly though, I’ve spent like an hour only trying to come up with a proper color there and everything I put there seems to be wrong to me haha.
So what do you think?

Thank you in advance! :raised_hands:

1 Like

The footer color more or less complements the rest of the page so that’s fine. But furthermore the site is awesome my man! Nice Job!

1 Like