Portfolio Feedback, I tried really hard to make it responsive

Hi guys,

Just completed My portfolio, Kindly view and leave comments. Please let me know what you think and I’ll be happy to hear your suggestions. Thank youuuu!

https://s.codepen.io/mdotcoder/debug/pBByNa/LQMExKOEjEDk

https://codepen.io/mdotcoder/pen/pBByNa

2 Likes

You did a great job on that webpage! The only thing I saw was that in mobile view the blue bar overlaps the icons.

1 Like

Thank you for checking it out an for your comments. I’ll try and fix the blue bar. Thanks so much.

Nice looking page but there are some things you can clean up.

• Run your HTML and CSS through the validators that codepen provides. Click on the arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
  • When clicking on any of the projects you’ve done the user is brought to and expired debug view. Would be better to have it link to the full view.
1 Like

WOAH! Nice Job-- NO! AMAZING JOB!
I really like how you made this, and I would say 4.99999999 out of 5 stars!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the valuable input. I’ve fixed them. thanks again!

2 Likes

Thank you. Best comment ever received! This helps me improve and I’m really glad you like it. Thanks for the stars!

1 Like

I love your portfolio.
I think its the best i have seen on here.
how do you get the images with projects in the background?
I am working on my main website using a similar idea, but just with one image, each of those thumbnails, consists of 2 separate images, would you be able to share your secret?
many thanks.
I would understand if you refused to, lol.

1 Like

Love it! Looks like (On Desktop) contact me icons needed a bit of padding and some minor overlapping of some text with the backgroung img from your projects “cards”! Very nice!:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Gracias…Thank you for comments and thanks for your positive inputs. Glad you find it nice.

There is no secret . There are many tools available online some are free and some are paid simply search “mockup generator tools” and choose the one u like. “Smartmockups” is the best one. (•‿•)

1 Like