Portfolio feedbacks

Hello all dears
It would be really great if you help me get my portfolio better

Note: the images may not appear on your pc but they are loading in my own pc and I can see them. they hosted in Dropbox so if you have any solution please let me know.

regards

https://codepen.io/Rateq/full/RzowbK

Looks cool man, somethings I noticed while scrolling through your site.

• Bootstrap percentage bar is flickering
  • Images aren’t loading

Other than that keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you so much dear GenghisChan
that is right, Bootstrap pb is flickering I couln’t find its solution but images are hosted on Dropbox I don’t know why doesn’t they appear in others pc.

how about introduction and other stuffs…? isn’t there any suggestion for better improvement…?

:rose:
once again thanks

Hello, your portfolio looks great but could do with some improvements in general, for example try using Google Drive for your images its supposed to work

1 Like

Your colors are also not eye-catching it’s just look regular you could Google up material design colors

1 Like

If you want to display the image from dropbox, just copy the share link of your image and change ?dl=0 to ?raw=1

1 Like

Thanks dear adiglase
great idea, it helped me do it

could you please suggest any eye catching color(s)?

Looks great! :sunglasses: Just one suggestion: maybe add cursor: pointer; to the button to give it a pointer :point_up_2: look when you hover over it. :computer_mouse:

1 Like

great suggestion I’d forgotten that, done that now.
:+1:
happy coding

Thanks dear GenghisChan for mentioning “Bootstrap percentage bar is flickering”
finally, I’ve found what its problem was. the padding was set to 10px which will be 10 + 10 = 20px from both sides but its width has to grow only 10% which would be less than 20px so that’s the reason it was flickering between 10% and 20px…
:rose: