Portfolio Project by Bob Schaab - Feedback

Hey everyone!

I have finished my portfolio project. Any feedback or critiques would be appreciated. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Good job, seems like you improved since your tribute page.

Some things to note:

• You shouldn’t really use ids on your anchors; you can remove them and give the id to the h1 titles; that would be fine.
  • Pay attention at line 39, you have an unclosed h1 tag that is giving extra margin at the “About” section’s title as a result.
  • Don’t use <h3> for long paragraphs, stick with <p> with not-so large font-size; it’ll make your about section more readable even at lower resolutions.

Other than that, nice work!

1 Like

The text is hard to read. The font isn’t made for long lines of text, but may be alright for one word section titles.

Even then, It seems like a big, fat font, that’s been bolded… then with a pure #FFF white color, it just “throbs” and hard to read. I’d suggest pick a color that’s a very lighter version of the font’s background color.

The font size for your input forms look too small… and again, seems bolded. Also, since they’re placeholder text, I’d suggest making the color really light/faded.

2 Likes

Hey @noyb! I’ll make those changes now. Thanks for the critique! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @owel. Thanks for the input. Good point about the white font. I’ll experiment with some colors. And yeah, I’ll probably change the font. It was more of a test for me to try using Google Fonts.