Here is my personal portfolio project. I am completely new to codding so i am really proud of myself. Your feedback is highly appreciated
I think your page looks great!
The only thing that I noticed is that the text for the projects section is a little hard to read for me.
Keep up the good work!
@_sambuka Nice website! I think that the project images should be real images of your projects.
Fixed. Check it out please
Your portfolio looks good @_sambuka. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors and syntax you should be aware of and address.
- The survey form link does not go to the survey form
- User’s with screen readers get different values for your “skills” versus those who see it visually
Thank you Roma
Pretty much sure it fixed now.
The errors I mentioned for your portfolio page have been cleaned up @_sambuka. Good job.
One thing to mention, the test script is JS and should be placed right before the closing
body tag. I noticed it’s after the closing
html tag on all of your projects.
And as an aside, since I was able to see your survey form;
- run the HTML code for it through the W3C validator. there are errors you should address
- user’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
Fixed. I have rebuild the form (actually make form.v2) and updated portfolio page.
Fell free to check it