Portfolio project - sambuka

Hello guys.
Here is my personal portfolio project. I am completely new to codding so i am really proud of myself. Your feedback is highly appreciated

Hi @_sambuka!

I think your page looks great!

The only thing that I noticed is that the text for the projects section is a little hard to read for me.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

@_sambuka Nice website! I think that the project images should be real images of your projects.

1 Like

Thanks guys.
Fixed. Check it out please

1 Like

Your portfolio looks good @_sambuka. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors and syntax you should be aware of and address.
  • The survey form link does not go to the survey form
  • User’s with screen readers get different values for your “skills” versus those who see it visually
1 Like

Thank you Roma
Pretty much sure it fixed now.

The errors I mentioned for your portfolio page have been cleaned up @_sambuka. Good job.

One thing to mention, the test script is JS and should be placed right before the closing body tag. I noticed it’s after the closing html tag on all of your projects.

And as an aside, since I was able to see your survey form;

• run the HTML code for it through the W3C validator. there are errors you should address
  • user’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
1 Like

Fixed. I have rebuild the form (actually make form.v2) and updated portfolio page.
Fell free to check it :slight_smile: