Hello guys this is my code pen portofolio example, I want to know if I did well at sectioning the background colors as well as centering all the stuff, if you have any tips for improvement I will gladly accept them.
@iamaxi you portfolio looks good but it’s incomplete.
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 6/12 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
For instance the first failing message says
The projects section should contain at least one element with a class of "project-tile" to hold a project. expected 0 to be above 0 AssertionError: expected 0 to be above 0
Do you understand what the test is looking for?
A few notes;
- verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your project full view
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
When asking for feedback you will get more people seeing it if you open the topic in the #project-feedback subforum.
I’ve taken the liberty of moving this for you.
Thanks for Responding Roma, the actual topic was not made for problems errors, I made this to know if there is another option to make the horizontal background with multi colors.