Possible bug in some applied accessibility challenges

i’m trying to do the applied accessibility challenges that have you change the div tags to be more specific. In this challenge i’m supposed to change the div tag to a figure tag and the p tag to a figcaption tag. i did both of these and i still get the error " Your code should not have any div tags" I don’t know if this is a bug or what, but if anyone could help me i’d appreciate it.

<body>
 <header>
   <h1>Training</h1>
   <nav>
     <ul>
       <li><a href="#stealth">Stealth &amp; Agility</a></li>
       <li><a href="#combat">Combat</a></li>
       <li><a href="#weapons">Weapons</a></li>
     </ul>
   </nav>
 </header>
 <main>
   <section>

<!-- Only change code below this line -->
<figure>
       <!-- Stacked bar chart will go here -->
       <br>
       <figcaption> Breakdown per week of time to spend training in stealth, combat, and weapons.</figcaption>
</figure>
     <!-- Only change code above this line -->

</section>
   <section id="stealth">
     <h2>Stealth &amp; Agility Training</h2>
     <article><h3>Climb foliage quickly using a minimum spanning tree approach</h3></article>
     <article><h3>No training is NP-complete without parkour</h3></article>
   </section>
   <section id="combat">
     <h2>Combat Training</h2>
     <article><h3>Dispatch multiple enemies with multithreaded tactics</h3></article>
     <article><h3>Goodbye world: 5 proven ways to knock out an opponent</h3></article>
   </section>
   <section id="weapons">
     <h2>Weapons Training</h2>
     <article><h3>Swords: the best tool to literally divide and conquer</h3></article>
     <article><h3>Breadth-first or depth-first in multi-weapon training?</h3></article>
   </section>
 </main>
 <footer>&copy; 2018 Camper Cat</footer>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.102 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Improve Chart Accessibility with the figure Element

Link to the challenge:

Can you please share your code?

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

thank you, i shared my code.

Your code passes all tests for me

• Try resetting the challenge, refreshing the page and putting your solution in again.
  • Make sure that your browser is up-to-date
  • If you have any browser extensions (such as an adblocker, darkmode, etc) turn them off
  • Sometimes the browser storage gets corrupted. You can try deleting your local storage for freeCodeCamp and refreshing. This may require you to log in again.