Possible bug issue in quality assurance

Not sure where to post this, but I think there’s an issue with the tests in the quality assurance and testing with chai part: Test if an Array Contains an Item

In the console in replit, it’s saying the tests pass, and I even tried the solution given in the hint in case of a syntax error, but it’s just not passing in fcc, with everything failing.

Please post a link to your code so we can understand what’s happening. Thanks.

Right, sorry here you go:

The issue is with #12 btw

Ok, I figured it out, I removed the “Array” in the test function and it worked, the test passed on FCC. Whoever can change it should probably remove it if it’s not something that you test people on. If it is, then I guess it worked lol.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.