Possible Problem when i run the test for 'Adjust the Width of an Element Using the width Property'

My code below, i might be too tired right now but this basic, my run test tells me:

Your code should change the width property of the card to 245 pixels by using the fullCard class selector.

which means there is something wrong. so whats going on? i have the same problem with height.

My code so far

<style>
h4 {
  text-align: center;
}
p {
  text-align: justify;
}
.links {
  margin-right: 20px;
  text-align: left;
}
.fullCard {
  width: 245px;
  border: 1px solid #ccc;
  border-radius: 5px;
  margin: 10px 5px;
  padding: 4px;
}
.cardContent {
  padding: 10px;
}
</style>
<div class="fullCard">
<div class="cardContent">
  <div class="cardText">
    <h4>Google</h4>
    <p>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University.</p>
  </div>
  <div class="cardLinks">
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page" target="_blank" class="links">Larry Page</a>
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin" target="_blank" class="links">Sergey Brin</a>
  </div>
</div>
</div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.132 Safari/537.36 OPR/63.0.3368.107.

Challenge: Adjust the Width of an Element Using the width Property

Link to the challenge:

Okay here’s what i want you to do
open up another browser
reset the challenge
copy past this line from your code
in excact the same spot as u have it now

width: 245px;

Try refreshing the browser

Oh thanks, changing browser worked. I feel kinda dumm i didnt think about it.

I tried refhreshing and resetting the code before but it didnt work.

I use Opera, it worked with Chrome. Should it be reported as a bug or something?

compatibility issues are known, and it is because many browsers don’t adhere to the most recent standards for new technologies. Till those browser are updated, only google chrome is compatible