Preview of my portfolio! Created with Angular, Firebase, and Three.js!

Wow! I didn’t expect this at all. I’m a bit shocked. Thanks so much for taking your time to review my portfolio! I think you caught me midway editing it and adding the blog and the media queries. I hope the changes I’ve made since then are better! But you’re absolutely right, I still have a lot of work to do. Your inputs about the buttons and layout are fantastic! I’ll have to change those up. Thank you again, this has been really helpful! :smiley:

1 Like

Glad it helped! Let me know if you need additional feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I sure will! :+1:

Thank you! It means a lot! :hugs:

This was awesome. I’m new to coding but I was very impressed!

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments! If you asked me a year or so ago, I wouldn’t believe I could do this! So I hope you too can create something you can also be proud of! :+1:

1 Like

There’s no reason to downplay yourself by using words like “emerging”, “aspiring”, etc. Just say that you’re a full stack developer. Because you are! That’s it. I would remove the “self-taught” part as well. Up to you, however.

Also, if you’re not good at design, then don’t mention that. Let others do the evaluation, you just do your thing. It’s more than enough to just mention that you enjoy designing.

So, never downplay your skills. Do the opposite - bring out the parts you’re really good at.

Books recommendation: “Steal Like An Artist”, “Show Your Work!” and “Keep Going” by Austin Kleon.

3 Likes

Thanks for the words of wisdom! It’s refreshing to hear that. It’s something I need to work on. :blush:

1 Like