Problem with grid property

while doing my technical documentation project following grid property is not showing any affect in my page, column is not made, is this happening only with me?

div.main-body{

display:grid;
grid-template-columns:minmax(200px, auto)1fr;
grid-template-areas: (“navbar” “maincontent”);
grid-gap:20px;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:79.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/79.0.

Challenge: Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:

Could i get a link to the full project ??:sweat_smile:

sure @JudgeFudge19

https://anjana-art.github.io/technical_doc/

this is what i get when i click on the link

i dont know how to fix this problem the publish link made by github does not show anything

If you have just uploaded your project to gh-pages it might take couple of minutes to process it before it’ll be available for us to see :wink:

The problem is here:

main#main-doc {
  grid-area: main content;  
}

maincontent should be together, the same as it is here:

grid-template-areas:"navbar maincontent";
1 Like

@sitek94 thankyou for help code help, but my page that i publish 15 days ago still does not display in browser , is this happening because of error while push file to github?

Hmm normally when I deploy something to gh-pages it is there almost immediately, I’d say 15 minutes is okay to wait but 15 days, there is clearly something wrong :smiley:

I don’t have really great knowledge of gh-pages so I don’t know why it takes so long but what I can recommend you is to use other tools when building your websites and deploying only when the project is already finished :slight_smile:

These two are both great and I use them on daily basis

:wink:

Thankyou @sitek94 i will try this one :grinning:

1 Like