Problem with Project Test Feedback

I’m currently doing the calculator project in the Front-End part of the course. I added the code to deal with the C key: clearing the input. For some reason it failed the test, but then I noticed that the next test was also about the C key and that one passed.

Looking down the list, there are several tests missing, and several repeated in this same way. I’ve attached a screenshot so you can see that tests 7 and 8 describe exactly the same test, but one passes and one doesn’t.

All up, tests 7 and 8 in the feedback both describe user story 7, as shown on the project page. US8 is missing.
Tests 9, 10 and 11 describe US9. US10 and 11 are missing.
Tests 12, 13 and 14 describe US12 with 13 and 14 missing
Tests 15, 16 and 17 describe US15 - there is no corresponding US 16 and 17.

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

OK thanks, done.

It seems like a progress-stopping bug, so I thought it was weird if no one has encountered it before.