Product feedback needed please

Morning all just finished off my product page, I learned so much from this project so will listen careful to all criticism, please be honest and blunt let me know your thoughts.
:slightly_smiling_face:

https://codepen.io/ty1m/pen/xxwLoJB

2 Likes

First of all congratulations for completing your project which I can say looks really well with good color combinations. However, If you remove the dots on the nav bar It will look better,

hey, I saw your page it looks good.
I saw one problem your nav bar is fixed and content goes under it as you scroll but the cards that you have designed go over it while scrolling.
I’m sure you can fix that .

Thank you, yes the dots look better removed thanks

Hey thank you, yes I will look to fix that design error.

hi @TY1M

this may help you with the error that @Advitya-sharma mentioned.

1 Like

Thank you so much this will be perfect!

1 Like

Really like it! Congratulations!

Hey, this is looking pretty good, but there are a few responsiveness issues that need to be worked out:

• As I narrow the browser window the menu items at the top get squished and the letters start overlapping each other.
  • As I increase the text size the content in the white boxes starts to break out of its box and the width of the boxes does not change so only one or two words can fit on each line.

If you don’t know how to manually change the text size, using FF, go to the ‘View->Zoom’ menu and activate ‘Zoom Text Only’. Then while pressing the Ctrl key scroll your middle mouse button to increase the text size.

Hey thank you! responsiveness is still one of my biggest huddles to get my head around struggling with it so much still, if you know any good links to help me understand it that would be great

try this

Page looks good @TY1M. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should address. (You can ignore the warning about the section headers if you want.)
  • change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button

hey thank you so much ! I will change the cursor now, Thanks again for the advice :smiley: