Product Landing Nav-Link Assist

Hello FCC, I’ve run into trouble with user story #5 : When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.’

Functionally, my nav-links work. They take me to the correct section of the page. I’ve looked through the forum to see if anyone had the same problem and had it resolved, but to no avail.

Here is my codepen link : https://codepen.io/Dvenmar/pen/ExgbjBJ

As always, I appreciate any assistance that can be offered.

@dvenmar, when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The failing test message says

When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'
Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true
AssertionError: Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true

Revisit your code. Does each .nav-link element have an href attribute?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.