Product Landing Page(Borjan)

Hi campers! I have make my third Responsive Web Design ProjectProduct Landing page.You can share your feedback freely :innocent:

3 Likes

Hi @emanzulfiqar !

I think your page looks good.

You might consider adding a smooth scroll to the page.

Good job!

1 Like

@jwilkins.oboe Thank You.Your appreciation meant alot :innocent:

Very nice but the music is a little loud. My volume was at about 25% and the volume was almost painful. Might want to tone it down a little.

1 Like

@grantmaker Thanks for your advice :innocent:. But i don’t know how can i decrease volume of my video. Please refer me any website which better clarify it. I searched on it but couldn’t find any helpful explanation. :expressionless:

Your page looks good @emanzulfiqar. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Keep all your styling external. Do not use in-line styling.
    • Give all those sections a class name and use it in your stylesheet. Same with that paragraph.
  • You link to Font Awesome but you don’t use it. Instead, you have images hosted elsewhere. Is this your intention?
    • I expected to see <i> tags not a link to an img
2 Likes

I’m a noobie too but I did find a few references that may be helpful about using the YouTube iFrame API. Try

and

Thank you so much @grantmaker for your help :relaxed:

Thank you @Roma for explaining my mistakes completely and clearly :slightly_smiling_face: . Sorry for these silly mistakes :expressionless:I forget to remove font-awesome link. I didn’t want to use it.
Inshallah! I will not repeat these mistakes in future. :innocent:

1 Like

You shouldn’t feel bad about making mistakes.
That’s how you learn.

When you become more confident in your skills you can assist others with their responsive design project and help point out their mistakes. :grinning:

1 Like

Yes you are right. I agree with you :relaxed:. Thank you @jwilkins.oboe

They’re not silly. We’re not born knowing this stuff. It’s how we learn and grow.

Ahh, that explains it then.

Thanks for your help @Roma . :innocent:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.