Product Landing Page - Brazuca

What do you think guys? Any advice? I’m open to criticism as well. :smiley:
Product Landing Page

What was your goal in creating this?

1 Like

Okay, it seems to me that you have a solid idea about what you want to make.
But, and that is just my honest opinion, I think it can help to be sure how to present the product.

The logo at the menu bar is out of proportion so you can edit that. Search the internet for a nice small logo that you can use. The same thing for the image of the Brazuca on its own.

And @GlebBigma has a good question: What is the goal in creating this? :slight_smile:
I see this page, I can see what you want to show us. And I can make a few notes about how I could try to do this. But the question is: what is the goal :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the colors you’ve chosen to work with so far. Perhaps using flexbox or grid you could make the about section look a bit neater. I would also put the image of the ball and the email sign-up side beside on a white background so it looks like it spans across the whole screen and sets a nice contrast to the rest of your content.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Hi @shaddao, your page looks good. Some things you may want to revisit;

• when clicking on any link in the nav bar the user is brought to the section but the top part of the section is under the nav bar. Take into account the size of the navbar
  • if the user clicks on the ‘get started’ button without filling in their email they should get an message that the field isn’t filled in correctly. You learned how to do this when creating survey form.
  • don’t use the <br> element to force spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS instead
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • some things you can clean up in HTML and CSS
1 Like

@Hankar-rgb @GlebBigma I honestly didn’t set a goal when I made this. I was too focused just on how to create a navbar and the design, which I struggled for a few days, and didn’t care about the content. I don’t really have an idea of how a product landing page should look like or work. I really should learn about setting goals before I begin making these projects.

1 Like