Product Landing Page - Build a Product Landing Page

Tell us what’s happening:
I created a landing page. On that page, I have a problem with .nav-link href value.
In total, I have 5 sections and a footer in my project. i linked 4 sections with id into every .nav-link. but still, I didn’t pass the test. should I create 6nav tabs and link them all? (5 sections and footer)
but what if I just want to create 4 tabs in nav and I linked them all. shouldn’t that be enough?

Your code so far

<nav id="nav-bar">
            <ul class="nav-list">
                <li class="nav-link"><a href="#hero">Home</a></li>
                <li class="nav-link"><a href="#features">Features</a></li>
                <li class="nav-link"><a href="#example">Product Demo</a></li>
                <li class="nav-link"><a href="#service">Pricing</a></li>
            </ul>
</nav>

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Product Landing Page - Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

Not sure about this. Try to link all sections, I did that in my page and it passed

And also, are you sure about your nav-link class?
This class is not for li elements

1 Like

Thanks a lot, “.nav-link” was for <a></a> not for <li></li>. I just change the classes and it passed my code.
Thanks again :+1: :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.