Product landing page difficulties

Hello, I’m new here! I’m looking for help on my Product Landing Page as part of the FCC Web Design program. So far I’ve been able to debug with a bit of googling but this one I’m struggling with and have only passed 2/17 tests. If anyone notices my errors please let me know. Also tell me if there is a better way to link my project.

My Project

the test checks if your tags has <div id="welcome-section" ></div>and and if you have a <h1></h1>

using your code as examples

<section id="welcome-section hero">
    <h1>The most expensive cruises in the world!</h1>
</section>

so now you know it ask you this, but why it ask you this? the answer is simple for clearance.
when you use id or class with clear meaning it will be clear for you in the future whenever you want to edit the page.
when you use h1 the text will be bigger than h2, so you may be you are annoyed with that change, but that change is better, because it make people who use screen reader have better experience

1 Like

You are passing 15 out of 16.

Click the red button and read the error message.

The .nav-link with href="#about-us" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page : expected null to not equal null

Refer back to this challenge if you are in doubt.

Link to Internal Sections of a Page with Anchor Elements

Edit: You are not allowed to copy the code from the example projects and just replace page content. It is against the Academic Honesty Policy that you have to agree to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.