Product Landing Page - Done

Could use some feedback.

When it comes to the design I just get stuck, don’t know how to design a webpage. Any advice about designing?

Hey, it looks really good. The few things i would say are:

Give yourself some soace between the quality, shipping, and assurance sections. Right now, they just run into each other.

Also, on the bottom section it looks like it is pushed to the right. I would try and center that

This is from a mobile view.

1 Like

Hi, @tayfundursun !

I feel the same way when it comes to designing. It’s hard yeah, but I’m so into it and I want to learn more. I just agree with some saying that a developer needs to know some designing skills to be more efficient at work. I don’t have work experience yet, but I’ve read many times that when you become a developer (esp a front-end one) at a company you’ll be working with designers, so I guess that’s probably why I’ve encountered people advising that learning design is a must for easier and smoother collaboration.

I just wanted to help, so here’s my collection of resources for learning UX/UI (user experience/user interface). I made the list at Class Central. Link: UI/UX - List by Jewel Keith Lobedica

Hope it helps! :blush:

1 Like

Your page looks good @tayfundursun. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.