Product Landing Page - Error #5

Hello everyone,

I really need help. I keep getting the error message that my internal links are not working. But I’ve triple-checked the HTML and have watched video tutorials and I still don’t know where I went wrong.

Here’s the link to my code: https://codepen.io/kamilahd/pen/wvWoLeZ?editors=1100. Please help me!

Welcome to the forums @itskamilah.

Take a look at the entire failing message. Clicking on the red failing button the failing test says;

When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'
The .nav-link with href="#about" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page : expected null to not equal null
AssertionError: The .nav-link with href="#about" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page : expected null to not equal null

It’s saying #about doesn’t have a section element.

And just to help a little more with issues on your page;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • Mentioning because you have elements out of order. Everything the browser displays belongs in the body element.
    • You can review this for an understanding of the HTML boilerplate tags
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.