Product Landing Page [feedback appreciated]

Hello there code campers,

I would really appreciate if you could give me your feedback on my Product Landing Page and how I could improve my code. :slight_smile:

This project was the one that I struggle the most, but it was also the one that I learn the most especially about the CSS box model and how to work with the Chrome DevTools.

https://codepen.io/fbclh/pen/EMVbgw

get your order buttons lined up at the same level at the bottom of your div

bottom:0

the color on the text is really gray and hard to read especially against a grey background. just make them black and highlight other relevant text with a different color

ps. atari for $350??? lol

Thank you @alkapwn3d for your feedback.

I was actually looking to get the order buttons lined up and fixed! And regarding the colors, I put a lot of thought on it but thinking of changing and making it look a bit better… I am still going to do a little bit of work on this project.

Yes! I checked the prices on eBay and the Atari 2600 in decent condition was about that price!

Hi @alkapwn3d.

I was trying to do what you said: “get your order buttons lined up at the same level at the bottom of your div”

But I still could not find a solution for that yet, do you mind to elaborate and explain how would you do it and approach the problem? Thanks

The code below works but I still could not give a little bit of margin left, right and bottom

.button {
    bottom: 0;
    right: 0;
    left: 0;
    position: absolute;   
}

to be honest I hate using bootstrap so im not sure how to fix it. i usually build my css from scratch

try testing it out in codepen by making a single div and having a button rest at the bottom of it

I see, I will try to find a solution and fix it.