Product landing page. Feedback needed

Guys would you take 2 minutes of your time to give me a feedback of my project. Thank you!
https://codepen.io/RenatoCamapum/full/YzKBOar

:clap: pretty good.Keep it up dude

1 Like

Bit hard to read if you are colour blind the orange and grey are just one blend.

1 Like

Hi @Renato_Camapum, welcome to the forums. Your landing page looks okay but there are things you should revisit;

• codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • I mainly mention this because you have the <body> </body> elements placed haphazardly in the HTML section
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • in HTML you use the same id more than once
  • when you did the survey form you learned how to check that the email field was filled in so users would get a message when clicking submit on a blank field. Do that here
  • don’t use the <br> element to force spaces. Use margin and/or padding in CSS
  • make your page responsive

Thank you for the helpful tips. That was my very first project, I’ve been struggling myself a lot with that tbh. Self teaching is not easy and sometimes I just get stuck, but I will not give up!

Good, don’t give up. The forums are here to get other eyes on. Developers have their code peer reviewed before it goes into production.

1 Like