Product landing page... Feedbacks appreciated

Just finished this project.
Have a look at this.
Feed backs appreciated :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow! Really great work. I don’t have an critiques. The site looks really good, it’s responsive and very clean. Keep it up.

1 Like

Do not use view port units (vw/vw) for font size. The user should have control over the font size and using these units takes that control away. Currently, the only way I can make the font size bigger is to make the browser window wider. What if I can’t make it wide enough?

Using ‘em’ units for font size allows the user to manually increase the text size on the page. Your job is to make sure your page is responsive to text size changes (i.e. it still looks good when the text size is increased).

1 Like

great job

maybe just a minor fix for navlink in smaller screen.

navlink

1 Like

Page looks good @gsatyamsingh2001. In addition to what’s already been mentioned some other things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are coding errors you should address.
  • Don’t use in-line styling. All your styling should be external.
  • Don’t use <br> to force line breaks. Use CSS

You don’t have to do this now but come back when you have a little more experience. When clicking on the nav links the top part of the section is covered by the nav bar. That’s something that can be corrected.