Product landing page issues! Please help!

Hello everyone! I am very new at coding! I am working on my product landing page but am having some difficulty with content#5 and Layout #1. I welcome any feedback!
Thank you in advance!

Your code so far

https://codepen.io/a_schrader/pen/dyMvYOb
Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.135 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

Hey Ann,

nice to meet you! :wave:

Congrats on your first project, you did a good job so far! :clap:

My ideas:

• 14 of 16 tests pass, you can do this!

• when you use codepen (only there!), you only have to add the code that belongs into the body; so you can remove:

<!doctype html>
<head>
</head>

<style>
</style>
<body>
  • you can move the head content into Settings > HTML > Stuff for <head>

• you can move the style content to the CSS box below the HTML box:

• after you removed and re-organized the code, the HTML should look similar to this:

• now, you can get a code validation:

• HTML: paste your codepen HTML code into the body
    • CSS: paste your whole CSS code
    • you will see some errors, that’s totally normal and I think you are able to fix them! :+1:
  • you can increase the readability of your code by:

1. clicking on the small arrow on the right side of the code box and
    2. clicking Format HTML/CSS

This seems to be a lot, but it’s totally normal to make errors, even as professionals.

Looking forward to seeing your corrections and giving some additional feedback about your lovely site!

Feel free to ask questions and keep up the good work! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Michael! Thank you so much for all your feedback!
I am very green! So I really liked the way my page looked but have no idea of what I am doing. I am definitely learning as I go. Anyways when I made changes I end up totally screwing it up and could find my way back so I opened another pen and am starting from scratch. This coding thing is a love/hate thing!