Product Landing Page-Issues with Overlapping Elements[CLOSED]

EDIT: Going to close this as I was able to fix the issue before getting a response. Going to clean up my code and im sure I’ll be back soon with more questions :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello all,

I am having trouble with placing overlapping elements how I’d like them. What I have now looks like this:

However, I want there to be some padding above the green rectangle so that it is centered vertically in relation to the image. Everything I have tried thus far has either moved both the title and the image down as well, or just increased the height of the green rectangle, which isn’t my intention.
I’m also having issues with centering the text vertically without moving the other elements.
I know I could move on to actually work on the tests, but I’m fixated on getting this part right.
Thanks in advance!
Code: https://codepen.io/goodinbf/pen/rNyOMoP
The CSS is messy because I’ve been throwing things in to try to fix this, to no avail :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve got some css errors. under the down arrow in the css and html editors choose Analyze CSS and Analyze HTML and correct the errors. As you can see in the developer tools there is over 900px of margin-right on the image.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.