Product landing page media queries

could someone help me with the media queries and also have a look at my overall coding style.
and how do i get my nav to the foreground?

there is my code link

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:89.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/89.0

Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

What exactly is your question about media queries?

What I noticed is that you forgot the quotation marks in the id assignment in some elements.

I think you need to be more specific here. What is the issue with your media queries and how do you want it to work?

Also, do not use <br> to create line breaks and vertical spacing. I know it’s tempting, but it is a sure sign of a newbie and you don’t want to look like a newbie, do you :slight_smile:

i feel like it is incorrect but if its not them i guess im happy with it. still very very new to coding and only now just decided that there is no better time now to start i guess. lol

what should i use or do then instead? any other tips you recommend? just starting out so i am very much a newbie. lol

If you are referring to the use of <br> you can use padding/margins instead. For example, you have a <br> between the img and the iframe. This is completely unnecessary. If you want to put more space between these two then add a bottom margin to the img or a top margin to the iframe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.