Product Landing Page-Passing Tests 5 and 6

I am nearly done with this project but am having difficulty understanding why my code isn’t passing tests # 5 & 6.
#5- each nav-link element should have an href attribute.
They do.

#6-I can watch an embedded product video with id=video.
I have this in there as well but again, my code won’t pass this test.

I’ve been going over my code, reading, and trouble shooting but still can’t find the issues.

I have one other issue with all my text being hyperlinked but I’ll figure that out after my code passes tests.

My code
Please assist!

Hey there,

nice to meet you! :wave:

Great work so far.

No, they do not.

E.g.

<li class="nav-link"><a class="nav-link" href="#about">About</li>

<li class="nav-link"> is also a nav-link element. It doesn’t have an href.

Yes, you have at least one id of video. But not every of your video ids does have an directly embedded video.

1 Like

Nice to meet you as well!
Your explanation made sense and I was able to fix my code and pass the tests! I really appreciate your answer as well. As soon as I read it I understood where I was going wrong. Now to clean it up and submit it.

After fixing my code and passing all tests I tried to fix the issue of most text being underlined blue and acting as a link. I’ve searched both the HTML and CSS code and couldn’t find the error causing the issue. Any hints as to why this is happening would be appreciated. https://codepen.io/caliagent55/pen/BaKXNeE?editors=1100

You haven’t closed any of the three anchor tags in your navbar

1 Like

I went back and saw exactly what you said was missing. I can’t believe I didn’t catch that.

Thank you so much!

1 Like