This one took me awhile, but it’s a big leap over my last project. One thing I’m still working on getting better at is responsiveness. I’m wondering, does the page still flow well when resized? Looking for any other feedback as well. Thanks!
Your page looks good @aemann2. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 15/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on all screen sizes
- If you’re having a hard time seeing it, it’s your nav. Add the following to your CSS reset to see better how you’ve styled it…
border: solid 1px lightgreen;
I think it looks great on my iPhone 8 (Safari). I didn’t notice a horizontal scroll bar. The only thing I noticed is that the video is not centered.
Weird, I messed around in Chrome a little and now I can see the scrollbar on mobile. I’ll fix it tomorrow – might not have caught that without other eyes on it, thanks!