Product Landing Page project Ten Hundred

Here is my Product Landing Page project, which I decided to do on the artist Ten Hundred. I am actually on the Personal Portfolio project (haven’t started yet), but going back to my previous projects to refine them. Any feedback or suggestions would be great! I am having some trouble making the header more centered on this project and all my projects mobile responsive, so I am working on those aspects still. I submitted this project with all tests passing 100%, but have been messing around with it. Therefore, some tests may show as not passing depending on when you view it.

Hey Nikki,

congrats on your first project,
great job so far! :clap:

My ideas:

• you can get a code validation:

• HTML validation: paste your codepen HTML code into the body
    • CSS validation: paste your whole CSS code
    • you will see some small errors, that’s totally normal; try to fix them from top to bottom, I think you are able to fix them! :+1:
  • you can increase the overall readability of your page by adding some more consistency, e.g. the header and the upper sections have the same colors (black/aquamarine), but suddenly the not-so-nice orange comes into play; you can read more about it in principles of design

Many people have problems caused by overcomplicating their desktop view and then getting problems building their mobile view.

My best idea is to start the layout from the mobile view. Then for your desktop view you just have to add some more spacing and maybe rearrange a little bit.

Overall I like your project!
Keep up the great work,
looking forward to seeing your next steps! :slightly_smiling_face:

@miku86 Thanks! I took the orange from the header image, as one of the character’s hair is orange and the other character’s glasses are orange. Would you suggest a different color, even though I was pulling the colors from the header image?

I don’t think the color is wrong, it’s more about the location and its size. I would start to use it nuanced like you do with the black/aquamarine combo.

But that’s just an idea. In the end good design is not that easy and needs some experience.