Product-Landing Page Project

Hello everyone.
I made a product landing page for the new responsive web design curriculum.

https://codepen.io/mustafaolgun/full/oNqjaNX

Can I get your opinion if possible?

Thank you everyone in advance.

Kind regards.

1 Like

HI @mustafaolgun !

I think your project looks good.

Just one thing I noticed.

In your CSS, you are reusing the #8E3200 color a lot.
I think it would be good to get used to using CSS variables especially when you start building out larger projects

Hope that helps!

1 Like

I’m not a design-enthusiast, but this color-scheme is kinda neat.

Some detail though.
If I scroll down your page there can be situation when nav-links(with WHITE TEXT) on the foreground, and some WHITE TEXT on the background. Not sure about this situation.

1 Like

@jwilkins.oboe and @admit8490

Thank you for your feedback.
I usually give background-color to everything in projects to see where and how it looks in detail. To everything. As the last step of the project, I either delete the background-colors or colors or transform them into whatever color I want to make.
Using css variables in this regard will give me an advantage. I will use css variables in my next Portfolio Page project.

I think that the problems in another feedback can actually be solved with the dark-light mode button. I can’t do it right now because I don’t know JavaScript. When I learn JavaScript I will do this in my projects.

I appreciate your feedback :slight_smile: Thank you very much.

I am with you on this one. I am also doing borders of boxes/containers visible when building page, then delete it at the end of building the page

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.