Product Landing Page - Responsive Project

Hi Campers!!!

I have just finished with my responsive Product Landing Page:

Pen FCC | Project 03 | Product Landing Page

Everything was made from scratch, and this time I tried to incorporate several of the effects, tools and designs that I have come across with while watching tutorials. Loading images take a few seconds at the beginning.

Feel free to test its responsiveness in smartphones :nerd_face:.

Any constructive feedback and all possible tips will be highly appreciated.

Best regards!

Renzo

1 Like

Hi @rcnavarrop! :smiley:

Nice design, Congratulations!
I’d only change the behavior of the welcome banner. I think it would be better that the banner crosses below the menu/navbar and not above.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi @gasgen!

Thanks so much for your feedback, I appreciate it!, I have not realized the overlapping produced by the nav, probably originated while doing my last updates to the page. Now it is fixed.

Regards!

1 Like

Super small UX thing - In Mobile-mode the menu fades in, but quickly snaps out instead of fading out when closed.

1 Like

@rcnavarrop

1. The four images in “Discover Our Destinations” are not loading for some reason.
  2. You can stack the footer sections in mobile view (in my opinion) for better spacing.
    Otherwise, it looks great!
1 Like

Thanks! @brandon_wallace, image issue solved, it was a matter of switching the image repository from private to public.
I’ll be working on improving the footer view.

Regards!

Thanks for your detailed review @r-i-c-h. I managed to find the way to set the fade out effect by working with opacity instead of scale property in the overlay class.

Regards!