Product Landing Page - Soap Company - Feedback Requested

Hi there!

I just completed the product landing page project and would love any feedback, especially on the styling. You can view the code on github and view the actual page at k-nox.github.io/kksoapco.

Couple things to note: the src for the <video> element is currently empty on purpose as I didn’t yet have an actual video to put there, but there should be a poster. There’s also a bunch of lorem ipsum text currently as I was focusing more on building the page than creating actual coherent content for it.

I think the CSS is a little clunky with the media queries and the structure. I was trying to use BEM for the first time and I’m still not quite getting it yet, but I’m working on it!

1 Like

It looks very nice. Responsive… i like it. the navbar tho I saw you set to align-items to flex-end, i’d set center so axis-y would be centered. but maybe you just wanted to make it that way, i don’t know. HTML pass the validator ez :clap: :clap:
Good job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI @k-nox!

I think you page looks really good.

I think you should add the cursor pointer to the send button. {cursor: pointer;}

You could also consider adding a smooth scroll to the page

html {
  scroll-behavior: smooth;
}

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you @xfernie!
Good catch on the align-items. I did want it that way when it’s at the widest points so it lines up a littler nicer with the title, but definitely it should be centered when it changes to a column layout.

And thank you @jwilkins.oboe! I had no idea you could customize the cursor that easily, or change the scroll-behavior. That’s really good to know!!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.