Product Landing page- Struggling to pass 5 and 12

Hi there, Still very new to this, there first time posting.

I’m working on the product landing page and seem to be having a problem passing these:

1. When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.’
    When I click my nav links they do go to a section in the page, have I placed the anchor links wrong in my html?

2. When I click the #submit element, the email is submitted to a static page (use this mock URL: https://www.freecodecamp.com/email-submit).

When I submit an email it seems to be working and taking me to the freeCodeCamp email submit page, still not passing not sure what could be wrong there.

Also struggling to position the font awesome icons and make them responsive. Any tips?

Would be grateful for any help and advice on what needs to be improved, any criticism that can help me to become better is appreciated.

Here is my code pen https://codepen.io/levzdruid-the-selector/pen/KKzgKvL

Thank you very much.

Welcome, livivicentecoding.

Some things to note when using CodePen:

1. CodePen does not expect any content outside the body tags.
  2. All meta, link, and script information must be put in the :gear: settings section of the HTML editor.
  3. You do not need to/cannot link the CSS in your HTML, if you place the CSS in the appropriate section.
  4. If your project uses React, use the Babel preprocessor, and link the CDN in the appropriate :gear: section.
  5. The editors offer the ability to format and analyze your code, providing useful information about forgotten closing tags etc.

If you are still confused with how to use CodePen, please read the official documentation.

As for the user stories…
Here is the error message:

Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true

Here is your code:

<a href="#features"><li class="nav-link push">Features</li></a>

Now, ask yourself: “Does this .nav-link element have an href attribute?”

This is the next error message:

The #email input should have a name attribute : expected false to equal true

This is your code:

<input type="email" id="email" placeholder="Enter your email adress" required>

Be sure to slowly read over the errors and requirements.

Hope this helps