Product Landing Page (unfinished) - Need feedback

Hello everyone, I’m currently coding the Product Landing Page, and I’ve been struggling with responsiveness (actually a lack of). My <main id="main"> won’t shrink below 560px, making the whole page to overflow and spawn a horizontal scrollbar.

I’ve tried adding width: 100%; and min-width: 0; to its CSS style, but then I get even more weird behaviors, like an invisible margin appearing to the left of the page that increases the thinner I make the viewport.

I’m really kind of lost here, so if you can try to reproduce this behavior it will be really helpful. Maybe it’s just a bug because the page is being rendered through CodePen or there’s something I’m missing.

Here’s the link to my project:

Well, finally I know what the issue was. In my testimonials section there was not enough space to accomodate the three testimonies I had as a row flex layout. I added a media query so it would change to column flex when reaching 560px viewport width and now everything is fine!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.