Product Landing Page: User stories complete, needs finishing touches

Finally got around to wrapping up the user stories, although there are a few things I need to address such as the footer, the pricing selections, and the media query. Other than that, I’m pretty satisfied with my page.

Here’s the Landing Page: https://codepen.io/fdozza/full/LYRwPNY

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Hey @fdozza, nice job on the landing page. I’ll give you a few suggestions to consider.

• Make it responsive. Right now the pricing boxes stay in three columns at all browser widths. You’ll want them to shift to a single column at some point. They could even transition to two rows first, with two on the top and one on the bottom, before they finally go to a single column of three rows.
  • Concerning the mouse hover animation on the nav links, right now the gray box also gets taller as the font size gets bigger so the whole thing moves. There is a better way to do this so that only the font size gets bigger and the gray box remains in place. Check out the CSS transform property, specifically with the scale() function.
  • I am getting a horizontal scroll bar at narrower widths due to the embedded Youtube video not being responsive. Search for ‘youtube embed responsive’ and you’ll find plenty of help on how to fix this.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.