Product landing/page

https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-product-landing-page here it is

this is exactly what its saying Each .nav-link element should link to a corresponding element on the landing page (has an href with a value of another element’s id. e.g. #footer )

the input for email also dosent show up and i have no clue why but it passes the test

Phew that took me longer than it should have to see :laughing:

Before you edited the post did you have your <nav> inside of <head> as opposed to <header>? I copied over to another IDE and got <head> which would be why that wasn’t passing.
<head> is meant for things like metadata, not actual page content.

As for your email input, remember <video> is not a self closing tag :wink:

An extra point is that <body> just encompass all visible content on your page, so <header> and <footer> should be nested in it.

1 Like

so switch header with head?

now the navbar ist at the top of the view port do u know how to fix that?

No you’re right now, header is right, head would be wrong.

I’d probably use position: sticky; or position: fixed;.

1 Like

it is position fixed

#nav-bar {
  position: fixed;
  width: 100%;
}

but it still doesnt work

nvm i fixed
need to make it 20 charecters

1 Like

:tada:

Mind if I ask, was it because the image was above nav-bar?

1 Like

it was
need to make it 20 charecters

1 Like

Header and footer need to be inside the body. Right now they aren’t.

Hi All, From the moment a user reaches your landing page, a timer goes off. You’ve got roughly 15 seconds to convince your user this is where they want to be. Read the complete article here Building landing pages: A sneak peak behind our process.

Hope it will help you out in learning landing pages.

incorrect’
they are in the right spot

i just forgot to update the code :sweat_smile:

Regularly adding this to your posts is a little bit odd. The 20 character minimum is there to encourage users to make longer, more thoughtful replies.

ok sorry i didnt know that i just run into that problem alot i agree it does sound really weird

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.