Product Landing Project - Feedback

Hello everyone!

I would like you to have some advice from you regarding my Product Landing Project. I’m happy with the result, although I know I still have a lot to learn and work on. Needless to say, I think I wrote a lot of unnecesary code…

Also, a few things I would like to know:

• Is there a more elegant way to the orange “donation section” ? I tried with spans but somehow couldn’t do it.
  • I haven’t figured why the cat photo is a bit bigger than the dog one, would like some help with that :slight_smile:
  • The newsletter button should display an arrow image but unfortunately I couldn’t upload it. I read a post from the fcc forum about updating the image to github but it didn’t work, perhaps I’m doing something wrong.
  • I still need to work on the Responsive Design, it’s something I really struggle with, what would you suggest me to do?

Here is the code pen: https://codepen.io/christmed/pen/poNqXMg
Any ideas and suggestions are welcome, thanks!

Hi @christmed !

I think your page looks good.

I would suggest adding a cursor pointer to the buttons because it is not that obvious that those are buttons. But otherwise I think it looks good.

You could assign those images a class and set the width and height from there.

Have you tried using another font awesome icon there?

I think it is easier to star with a mobile first approach and then use media queries for larger devices.

Keep up the good work!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.