Product Landing Project - Feedback

Hello everyone!

I would like you to have some advice from you regarding my Product Landing Project. I’m happy with the result, although I know I still have a lot to learn and work on. Needless to say, I think I wrote a lot of unnecesary code…

Also, a few things I would like to know:

• Is there a more elegant way to the orange “donation section” ? I tried with spans but somehow couldn’t do it.
  • I haven’t figured why the cat photo is a bit bigger than the dog one, would like some help with that :slight_smile:
  • The newsletter button should display an arrow image but unfortunately I couldn’t upload it. I read a post from the fcc forum about updating the image to github but it didn’t work, perhaps I’m doing something wrong.
  • I still need to work on the Responsive Design, it’s something I really struggle with, what would you suggest me to do?

Here is the code pen: https://codepen.io/christmed/pen/poNqXMg
Any ideas and suggestions are welcome, thanks!

Hi @christmed !

I think your page looks good.

I would suggest adding a cursor pointer to the buttons because it is not that obvious that those are buttons. But otherwise I think it looks good.

You could assign those images a class and set the width and height from there.

Have you tried using another font awesome icon there?

I think it is easier to star with a mobile first approach and then use media queries for larger devices.

Keep up the good work!