Product landing works as intended, but inputs tests doesn't go through

Hey, The page is working as intended, but the tests is not running through:
8. Within the form, there is an field with id=“email” where I can enter an email address.
9. The #email input field should have placeholder text to let the user know what the field is for.
10. The #email input field uses HTML5 validation to confirm that the entered text is an email address.
12. When I click the #submit element, the email is submitted to a static page (use this mock URL …

My solution:

tried changing the location of it, and adding aditional inputs just to test if they would go through, but it didn’t help.

Any ideas?

Hi @zilwinsss,
Sometimes the tests get a bit confused if things are nested to deep in <section> and <div>, so that might be the reason for some of those user stories not going through (generally so for all the tests). For nr. 12, you can add an action what to do with the form, inside your form-tag, like so: <form action:"URL-here">

For these reasons, I would try changing the ending of your code to this:

Green agate bracelet with diamonds in 14K yellow gold
      </ol>
      <button class="btn">Select</button>
    </div>
  </section>

<h3> Get our best offers </h3>
    <form id="form" action="https://www.freecodecamp.com/email-submit" method="post">  

<input type="email" id="email" name="email"  placeholder="Email" required> 
    <input id="submit" type="submit" value="Submit" class="btn" >
  </form>

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.