Product Page (Music Studio)

Guys I’d love to hear your feedback on this

I cannot find the original logo anymore online and I’m not really in the mood to pay for codepen yet

I still have some adjustments to make to the css but either way, it says i’s says that the email is not submitted to a static page when I have everything sorted out nicely in the HTML, can you tell me what is wrong?

Also, what do you think about the code itself?

1 Like

The first thing I would recommend is that you narrow your browser all the way in as far as it will go. I think you’ll notice a few things that need to be worked out. My advice is to always start narrow and then work your way out.

1 Like

Yes I’ll do some adjustments on responsiveness but why is not working?
I think everything is done for the challenge

There isn’t a simple answer for this. It isn’t responsive at narrow widths because you didn’t make it responsive at narrow widths. That’s why I recommend you start narrow and work your way out.

One thing I would recommend is to get rid of all the view port units (vh and vw), at least at narrow widths. For example, you have the width on #pricing-div set to 25vw. This may work if the view port is very wide, but when you narrow it down to around 450px then it doesn’t look so good because that would mean the div only has about 112px width.

1 Like

Great tip!
I’ll do some queries so the challenge is a bit more presentable lets say
But the challenge itself, it’s not working, if you do the javascript “test” it says that is missing one of the user stories, which I think is not true!

Messages for the test that is not passing:

" When I click the #submit element, the email is submitted to a static page (use this mock URL: https://www.freecodecamp.com/email-submit)."

“The #email input should have a name attribute : expected false to equal true”

One of these is not true for your form.

Thank you for your reply but, expected false to equal true? :sweat_smile:
I’m confused sorry

It’s telling you that the test expected the condition “The #email input should have a name attribute” to be true but it is false.

In other words, the test is expecting your page to fulfill the following requirement:

“The #email input should have a name attribute”

It is not and thus this condition is returning false when the test applies it to your page.

1 Like

Ohhhhhhh sh* I got it now
It was missing the name attribute indeed, well I don’t see how that’s relevant but thank you!
Next time I’ll also know how to check the Javascript message as well!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.