Products World Landing Page project

I finished the Landing page project, but I still need help to reach score 16 on it. Can anyone help?
Product Landing Page

Hi @DanAmbitious - looks like you have some errors that need to be resolved. After you run tests, you can click on the Tests button below to see which tests are failing - use this information to determine what you need to fix.

I know that how do I fix this issue 5. When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.?

That test is looking for you to have an anchor element with an href containing an internal link to a section within your document. Internal links are created using a hash symbol followed by the id of an element on your page.

For example:

<a href="#test">Jump to Test</a>
/* ... */
<section id="test">Test Section"</section>

You may want to run through this exercise once more as a primer, it should help!

the first line below each failing tests will say a reason for which the test is failing

try to follow what they say, if you need help ask again

Thanks for help, although I got a peculiar problem then you go down at the bottom of the page to the sign up button there are 2 different backgrounds, and I’m not sure what causing it to behave like that?

Why doesn’t it work then I want multiple links to go to the same place?

Its problem then I try to use multiple <section></section> tags on the same element, is there a fix for it?