Profile page: another viewport problem

Profile page: another viewport problem

I am having trouble with the viewport test. I looked over the other posts in regard to this and they were very helpful and enlightening, but none of them solved my problem.

I would like a nudge in the vicinity of my mistake.

Thank you for anything.

My page

what do you mean by “the viewport test”?
I clicked the link you provided and I couldn’t find the test script so perhaps you should describe your issue more…

When I add the test script to your pen, I see the following message for the failed user story.

1. The navbar should always be at the top of the viewport. AssertionError: Navbar’s parent should be body and it should be at the top of the viewport : expected 15.994318008422852 to be close to 0 +/- 15

The element with id=“navbar” should be a direct child of the body element. Currently, it is nested in a nav element. You could move the id=“navbar” from the ul element to the nav element, rename your #navbar CSS selector to something like .nav-bar and then add this class to the ul element.

I added the suggested changes above; however, I still have the same failed user story. What am I missing?

My page

You linked to the generic FCC template. Is the original pen you linked still the correct one?

Sorry. Here it is.

you want to make the nav have a position of fixed not the list

Thanks. That did it.

no problem man good luck